Monday, April 11, 2005

Feasting on your Flesh

I listened to 'Bloodline' on friday night. First time I'd put the album on since I left the band. Sounded worse than I remembered, but still pretty good.

I thought I'd be more upset when I heard it but it was surprisingly easy to distance myself from it. Seems like a long time ago already.

My curse upon you
My curse upon you
The first curse upon you

I think there are two main problems I've encountered since.
1) I clearly am not getting enough singing time - I've been wandering around singing to myself much more often than I used to. At work, on the tube, generally.
2) I think I'm storing up much more stress and tension than I used to, now I don't have the mega-catharsis of screaming for 3 hours at the weekend.


AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home