Monday, August 08, 2005

Not once... Not ever

A top weekend and I'm only mostly knackered by 5pm on Monday.

Friday
Went to Westminster Abbey. Was pleasantly surprised it how interesting it was - all the different periods' and styles' approaches to death piled on top of each other. Sadly my companions (Prams and Ayelet) couldn't find their C12th Italo-Byzantine (or should that be Byzantino-Italian) floor. It was under renovation. Walked along the South Bank to find that they've built a Foyles, an Eat and a whole load of other stuff west of Waterloo bridge. Mad.

Met up with Sam, Dawn, Alison, Mike and Nick for dinner at Tas in the Cut, behind Waterloo. Had my usual hummus with meat. Mmmmm. And the Tas special which I would recommend. Too tired to do anything other than go home and rant about random sh*t to Marek until I passed out.

Saturday
Meant to get up and out early so I could meet Prams at the Beer festival in Olympia. But sadly I got very distracted by the cricket and only made it there after 3. Which is shocking really given my lack of late nights and my day off.

Tried some mad ciders and some decent bitter but not enough time to sample it all to be honest.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home