Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Screaming these words, screaming these words


I sing in the darkness
Originally uploaded by Dark Hunter.
Several conflicting feelings created by last night:

1) More nasty, full-on gigs - great!
2) No more nasty gigs - pain!
3) Loss of hearing
4) Just wow

But definitely one of the best gigs I've been to in years.

Phil asked me who was left on my wishlist of bands to see:

Pantera
Fear Factory
Slayer
System of a Down
Laibach
Faithless
Rage Against the Machine

Seen
Metallica, Machinehead,,Sepultura, Offspring, Nine Inch Nails, Sisters of Mercy, Evanescence, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Pitchshifter, Black Sabbath, Napalm Death, Cult of Luna, Anthrax, Above All, Placebo, Radiohead, Afro-Celt Sound System, Leftfield, Massive Attack, Prodigy, Pet Shop Boys, Runrig, Royksopp, Delerium, One Minute Silence, Soulfly,

I'll have to stop there - I'm sure that I've missed some things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home