Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Now I'm hiding from the sun

Every morning going slow
I'm listening to the radio
Value of shares has hit the floor
Only memories of the gains before
Out in cash land having fun
And now I'm hiding from the sun
Waiting for a visitor
I hope no-one knows I'm here for sure

Gambling laughing
Sinking loving
And now I'm not alone
In bail out land
My only home

I think it's time to make a deal
To feel the emptiness I fill
Spend my money going out
I've nothing in I'm left without
Clean my teeth and comb my hair
And look for something new to wear
And start the high life over again
Kid myself I'm having fun

I look out from my window view
There's really nothing else to do
Hide my cash maybe write a letter
Shriti says I'm getting better
Watch the mirror count the lines
The battle scars of all the good times
Look around and I can see
A thousand people just like me

Losing Laughing
Sinking Loving
And now I'm not alone
In bail out land
My only home
(x2)

Losing, Laughing, Sinking, Loving

I'm waiting for some cash
I'm only passing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home