Monday, October 31, 2005

Italia!

A while back now I went to Italy for an ex work colleague visa expiration party. Probably not something I'll get to do very often. I took my cousin with me. We were going to meet up with my pals in Milan but they never got back to me. Mazzo di ragazzi pazzi senza cazzi!

Saturday
Drunken dinner (Rose Rosa) and party with an Australian family in Bologna

Sunday
Pilgrimage up a hill to a church (how very medieval) on a 3.6 km arcade and another drunken dinner

Monday
Sightseeing (Bologna sadly underrated in my opinion)
Torre (amazing views) , Basilica, Metropolitana, Chiese di San Stefano, Musei di Palazzo Poggi
Great dinner and then the English Empire pub

Tuesday
Train to Venice - stayed in the Hotel Ateneo, between San Marco and the Accademia

Wednesday
San Marco, Doge's Palace, Campanile and Accademia

Thursday
Back to Bologna for Lunch and then home (damn)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home