Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Faithless Live


Faithless
Originally uploaded by Dark Hunter.
So, strangely enough it was back to Brixton for the second night running to see Faithless with the Las Tinajas crew plus Zed.

We were SEATED up in the circle which seemed very odd to start with but was brilliant - I could see the light show, hear the music and actually watch Maxi Jazz leap about in a way that his e-tweaked tired face utterly belies.

Also meant I could dance in my own space without killing people. Although there was an ever-present hum of the fear of death by plummetting. I think this added to the experience.

Opened with INSOMNIA and closed with a brilliant SALVA MEA. With a brutal and well-received WE COME 1 in the middle.

Awesome. Probably the better band of the two to see properly. And I was still shatnered from the Prodigy.

I'm still shattered, but not shatnered, today.

"And I need to get some rest"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home