Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Da weekend

Finally got round to holding my belated birthday party.

Went out on friday night to Turnmills (Dave Seaman, Sister Bliss) which was odd - about halfway through the night I remembered I'd been there before. Danced for 3+ hours which I hugely enjoyed despite not even being trolleyed.

We tried to go to Fabric for DnB mashing but the queue was so long by the time we got that that everyone got cold feet (literally) so we ran up the road to Turnmills instead. Not so good but beats standing an extra 2 hours in the cold!

Sadly I missed out on a packed Synthetic Culture which was a shame. But you can't do everything. To be honest, anything at all on a friday night is a bit of a bonus considering all the collapsing I've done in recent weeks.

The party was good - some randoms halfway through - even got a pair of custom-made Jin Kazama fighting trousers which are wicked. They are black with a flame on the bottom of the left leg. I'll have to learn the spinning kick now before I can properly use them. But it's a very good start to the year.

Sunday did nothing - not even most of the cleaning up. Monday off work so did some Xmas shopping but slightly peeved I've yet again failed to make it to Grace. Next week. Actually, no - I suspect not.

"Dance with the flames that he dictates"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home