Monday, October 02, 2006

The Void

It's been quiet here on mandatory lurking. That's mainly because I've been drafting like a b*stard. And so it will continue for another 6 weeks. But then I am free, if only for a little while.

"So what's been going daaaahn since August?", I don't hear you ask.

Quite a bit, really:
Amsterdam - brilliant to get away for the first time since Somerset and Latvia. Not long enough but did get to see the Van Gogh museum and plenty of other stuff too. Fantastic food, but that's because we ate Indonesian and Indian rather than the Dutch stodge;
I bought War on Terror the Boardgame. I hope no-one blows me up;
Lots and lots of gaming - back to Berlin 1953, Congress of Vienna 1814, dozens of sessions at the CLWG Conference, where I was re-elected treasurer. Somme next weekend;
All change at work. I think I am now a Policy Advisor. What everyone else thinks I am is unclear;
Half way through the Draft Guidance. Oh yes;
Caught up with lots of people - but still to catch up with a load more;
K off to Somerset to learn Chainsaws;
D back from Peru.

Hoping to manage a proper holiday in India in Jan - fingers crossed. But I've got so much leave I'll have to take it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home