Thursday, April 09, 2009

Update Me

I am a warrior of the light
I turn all wrongs into right
I wish I could make truth
Shine in the night
But I can't

I am a warrior of the dance
I leap around in a frenzied trance
I could unleash my fearsome
Warrior stance
But I shan't

I am a warrior of the law
I make it better than 'twas before
Cos I draft Regulations
Without a flaw
Or a slant

I am a warrior of the mind
Seeking truth for all mankind
But I believe that dogma
Makes people blind
In my heart

I am a warrior for the past
Hoping that reason will stick fast
To our understanding of
humanity's unity at last
It's a start

I am a warrior of the rhyme
My musings last for all time
And they will upset
and undermine
the apple cart

I am a warrior of the psy
I never stop inquiring "why?"
I will dance
Until I die
BleepBeepFart

I am a warrior of the game
+1 Sad and +2 Shame
Roll the dice
Inside your brain
Level 3 Elf Bomberclart

I am a warrior of the walk
Panting so hard that I can't talk
Sweating like
A Mordor Orc
It's an art

I am a warrior of the beach
Listen to the waves' soft speech
Watch the
Sunset out of reach
Off the chart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home