Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Big Day

It approaches. The day of truth.

I've got two votes as my cousin gave me his by proxy. So I could be the key to the seat.

Lib Dem propaganda far outweighs anyone else, although Labour are still far ahead of the others. I count 10 Lib Dem pamphlets, 6 Labour, 4 Conservative, 3 Green (on plain recycled paper, of course). They must really want this one.

I wonder how much all the campaigning and printing really costs, and who pays for it. I'd be very very surprised if it's all donations.

Despite my disapproval of paper bombardment, I'll probably vote Lib Dem on Thursday http://www.bridgetfox.org.uk/

But I don't want a Tory government, and I think this fear will be what will keep B*Liar in office. I'm willing to take the chance - even if the Tories do manage somehow to win a majority it will be so tiny that they can't get anything done.

Labour will win with a reduced majority - and big Lib Dem gains in middle-class urban areas.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home