Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Da weekend end of Aprille

Birthday party in the Doggett on friday but went out to get some matches and remembered I'd agreed to go to the theatre with my parents. Ran there. Was actually quite good if not what I was expecting (it's always like that at the Playhouse http://www.southwarkplayhouse.co.uk/) I think Dad was definitely not enjoying Bells.

Isn't that the name of an episode in Blackadder?

Slept for hours and hours and then went to Camden to Belgo Noord for Eme's birthday. I'll try and put some pictures up sometime. I had:

Morte Subite
Witkap Trippel
Verboten Vrucht
Lucifer
Some horrific schnapps

the 'Lucifer' was probably the best. But my palate was probably substantially affected by this point.

Oh, and some food, too.

Then back to the old pad for some more drinking and shooting each other with foam guns.

Slept on the floor and woke up feeling like hell. Went home - listened to the football (we beat Villa 5-1 to go seventh!) Failed to do anything except stagger to Camden and then Regent's Park, only to find that they were all on Primrose Hill. Lay in the damp, long grass in RP for a while (nice and cool) before finding the others.

Went home and failed to leave again. Lame.

Monday wandered around and did some more shopping. Sat in the sun. Not a lot going on. Watched a lot of s*it TV. I think I will have to impose some sort of restriction on how much I can watch. I wasted at least 4 hours this weekend watching stuff I didn't get anything out of at all. It's a curse, I tell you.

Having said that, must buy video and X-Box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home