Tuesday, July 12, 2005

...A mighty empire will be lost

So

Last week's horror seems to have mostly dissapated. London is working again. So the terrorists have failed.

The sunshine's return seems to find everyone in a remarkably good mood. I'm obviously upbeat as I'm off to the Glade festival this weekend, and this will be my first holiday since February. I just hope the rain stays away, especially as our tent may not turn up.

Sadly I have been almost zombie-tired in the afternoons so far, much like last week. I think I need to strike a better balance at the weekends, to be honest. The frequency of late nights is far too high.

Had various folks round for lunch on Saturday. Was really nice, but I did have to go back to bed in the late afternoon and that messed everything else up. This was after a late night in Camden on Friday and was followed by a fantastic afternoon in the Lock on Sunday and then a phat roast dinner in the gin palace in the evening. I was disgracefully wasted by the time I got upstairs to eat, but that's not surprising as I'd been sitting with Shell and the multiply-pierced multitudes in the sun. There was a Finnish guy who had 8 metal spikes on his head and some subcutaneous magnetic implants. Oof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home