Monday, November 14, 2005

Torn into the deep of the Ocean

Down in Eastbourne on friday after Dundee the week before. I'll have done every town in Great Britain by the time I'm finished here.

Got back really late on friday night and hence did nothing.

Put some more pictures up on saturday (my Claude - embarcation of the Queen of Sheba, and D's Canaletto - Grand Canal). They look good although we now probably need another picture to fill the wall.

Watched the All Blacks rinse Ireland 45-7 and then England beat Argentina in injury time 3-2. An amazing game! Came from behind twice to beat probably the best or second best team in the world. I really feel like we've got a shot at the World Cup if we can play like that.

Then went to Clapham for my Spain reunion. 'Twas a fantastic laugh despite me turning up only for pudding (missed the rest of the meal due to forgetting when to leave and then watching the football). Went to the pub (bumped into some people from work) and then back to J's for more drinks and some Scalextric and San Juan. Top.

Staggered home via the Tate on sunday and then achieved very little except going shopping and then watching Rome which I fell asleep during anyway.

Really good weekend but I'm worrying effective today - I'm sure it's about to catch up with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home