Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post Xmas salutations

I hope you had a great Christmas, wherever you're reading this from.

I did.

But now I'm even fatter than usual.

Just watched Team America and Napoleon Dynamite. Now I understand what my mates were yakking on about with "I'm so ronery" and the like. But I think I'll have to see Napoleon again to tell whether it was funny or not. Unsure.

Narnia on Boxing Day was great, though. Almost too schmaltzy but not quite. The battle scenes were actually pretty impressive but no blood. Which is probably a good thing for the kiddies. But not for blood-thirsty adults.

Lots of cool presents. Great times at home and with my cousins. Even made a snowman (first of the millenium) by the sea today. It were massive. I'll try and get a picture up...

And a few days to relax will be extremely good before the carnage of 2006...

See you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home