Saturday, December 05, 2009

Mad-owner - We bought your shares (tune of Like a prayer)

Banks are a mystery, everyone should stand alone
You make me take the blame
And pay for your home

Chorus:
When you make me pay, it's more than just unfair
You're down on your knees, and you want to take me there
In the bailout hour, I can see you cower
We bought your shares and we know that you don't care

I pay your charge, I hear the future sighing
It's so large, I pay your charge
Feels like dying
I close my account, Oh God I think growth's stalling
I wonder why, open my eyes
Lenin help me

(chorus)

Like a child you issue demands to me
You're in control just like a child
Now I'm dancing
It's a ponzi scheme, no end and no beginning
We're stuck with you, it's like a dream
Let the cash sing

(chorus)

Charges are so unfair, the courts won't take us there
Just like the BNP, it is a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Thanks to Brown and Blair, so large your charge will take us there

We bought your shares, but you just don't care
It's like ponzi scheme to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home