Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Eternal Drain

Close your eyes, give them our cash,
Do you see output falling, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this churning an eternal drain?

I believe we're going to bleed,
For the profits of bastards, we are asked not to see
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this gurning an eternal drain?

We don't face the pain and hide inside from the rain
A game so broken, that we don't even have a name
I don't want to lose our future

Oh

Embrace the pain, sun shines through the rain
Make the c*nts who caused it face up to the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or are we learning that we need a new game?

Is this burning an eternal drain?

An eternal drain?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home