Thursday, June 09, 2005

In discord and rhyme

After the carnage (wouldn't it be nice if this rhymed with French visage?) of friday, had to sleep most of saturdayday but roused for the party in the evening. Which sadly lacked the guest of honour. But there were loads of us there and we all danced like goons, for lo! it was an Eighties party.

Not dressed for the event I think Dunc and I rose manfully to the occasion. Elbows out, knees bent and let the cheesy dancing commence. Best sight of all was Dave really going for it. Or maybe the worst. I'm still not sure... Met some mad Swedish guy who showed me how he takes snuff. Bit odd if you ask me. Still, Jonas came from there.

Dunc managed to persuade me to go back to Camden where I passed out in Mat's toilet at about 5am, only to get up 30 mins later and walk back most of the way with Dunc. Ruff in the jungle, in the jungle, in the bungle. With the fungal.

Sunday I actually felt really good. Must have just been p*ssed still. There's no other way. There's no other way. Went to the Arts Factory for drumming - really good! Can feel my arms getting stronger and otherwise I would have lain in bed so wil try to keep it up. Saw Sin City on Sunday night which was all t*ts and guns but pretty good none the less. White blood. Everyone comes back.

Good weekend only slightly spoilt by Dunc's victory last week in War of the Ring. Bast*rd Umbar. I'll burn it next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home